Residential Modification Committee
Chairperson Barbara Peszko Email: [email protected]
Members: Bernie Schmelz (BOD Liason), Bob Bondeson, George Hutton, Allyson Eakin, Loni Kiedrowski, and David Kelly.
Meeting Time: 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month at 9:00 am.
The RMC reviews and approves additions or modifications to existing homes or structures under a set of guidelines. Modification examples include putting up fences, adding boat docks, repainting the home, or adding a new roof to name a few. The Committee is established by the deed restrictions.
Committee approval is gained through an application process based on the standards set forth in the Guidelines. The RMC has published these Guidelines and necessary application forms for this process. Printed copies may be obtained from the RWA office. Property owners who start or complete any exterior modification without a completed and approved application will be assessed a $50 late application fee.
The RMC is comprised of at least 3 members named by the RWA. One RMC member must also be a member of the Deed Restriction Committee.
1. You must submit an RMC application if you repair, change, or add or makes improvements to the outside of your home. There is no charge for this application.
2. Applications are at the RWA Administration building or online (see below)
3. It is the homeowner’s responsibility to apply for any application. Not the contractor.
4. RMC Guidelines are linked below, and the Deed Restrictions may be found here.
5. All application must be submitted to the RWA Administration before 12:00 the Friday before RMC meeting.
6. Call or stop in at the RWA Administration building and see Tammy Birdsong who will be more than happy to assist you and answer your questions.
7. If homeowner fails to apply and receive a permit any work that is performed, the homeowner will be assessed a failure to submit fine.